Our focus is on the development of Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) with smart cameras and sonars, a high degree of autonomy, and the ability to operate in challenging conditions, such as strong wave and current. With our systems, we aim to reduce the cost of inspection and intervention of Marine Renewable Energy infrastructure substantially.
OUR EXPERTISE includes:
- Remotely operated vehicles and smart systems – fault tolerant control, auto tuning, one-click auto survey, augmented reality visualisations & teleoperation.
- Sensored telemetry streaming and ocean sensing platforms & technologies.
- Smart automated manipulator control and real-time 3D localisation and imaging / mapping for 3D reconstruction and intervention.
- OceanRings: Advanced Control Software.
- Work-class commercial and Advanced Experimental Smart ROVs.
- Vehicle operations in high energy sites Inspection of subsea infrastructure (pylons, jackets, cables, moorings) for offshore wind.
Fully electric Observation Class ROV. Great for long tether excursions and deep Free Swimming Operations. Additional hydraulic power unit for underwater operations using manipulators...
Reconfigurable, observation-class, small size, easy deployable inspection ROV, designed for operations in challenging conditions. Suitable for underwater operations up to 300m depth...
High-performance underwater ROV with six and eight thrusters configuration, plenty of expandability, several available accessories and sensors. Rated to a depth of
Small, versatile ROV with 3D tilt-compensated compass, Accelerometer, MEMS Gyro, a leak alarm, internal temperature gauge, real-time voltmeter, and depth sensor.